Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Raleigh Kids Exchange

No silly. This is not a place to swap your kids. Although, that would be fun too.

The Kids Exchange is the Triangle's #1 consignment event. Buy, Sale, & Serve your Community. It is located at the NC State Fairgrounds in Raleigh at the Jim Graham Building & Expo Building.

Sale Hours:
Wednesday 1/21   Work Exchange Private Sale
Super Exchangers: 3pm – 9pm
Work Exchangers: 5pm -9pm
Thursday 1/22  Sellers Private Sale 9am – 8pm
Friday 1/23   Public Sale 9am – 6pm
Saturday 1/24  Public Sale 9am – 5pm
Sunday 1/25  Public Sale ~ HALF PRICE DAY 10am – 5pm

I admit I am all into name brands and dressing Mila in the hottest trends and fashion. My daughter has Toms, Saucony, Guess, and Air Jordans. The material items go on and on. It is not a lot of fun spending $40 on a pair of shoes she can wear for about four months. This place rocks. Some items even have tags on them still.

This is such a big event for me that I took the day off of work. Good thing I did because I was there a full five hours. This is the first year that I signed up to be a seller. I figured it is time to get rid of some of the girly items that take up so much space. We have a boy on the way and are undecided about a third child (I vote three). If you sale, you are able to shop a day early. This is a huge bonus.

It was like a madhouse. The doors opened at 9:00 a.m. Parking was ridiculous, but we made it in around 9:30. Wes and I had a plan of action. Big items first. We ended up getting Mila a slicky slide. My husband added the word slicky to slide (WV thing). This is a pretty cool slide. It looks like it is for outdoors but we have it in Mila's playroom until the weather warms up. She had a blast on it last night. I knew it was going to be a huge hit because she loves sliding at the mall playground.

 
I also found a pretty cool easel, a carseat, nap mat which will be used teaching Mila forward rolls, toys, diapers, and plenty of clothes for both Mila and future baby boy. Here is a glimpse of what my cart looked like after we loaded the big items.


If you have something similar to this where you live, I urge you to go. If you live in Raleigh, leave now!

No comments:

Post a Comment